1. What is litecoin?Litecoin (LTC) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Inspired by and technically nearly identical to Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin creation and transfer is based on an open source protocol and is not mana
2. How can I withdraw money?The withdrawals are processed every Weekend. The minimum amount for withdrawal is 500 000 litoshi. Funds are transferred оn LTC-address
3. How to start a bonus game?When a bonus is displayed during the Basic game, click the "bonus game" and it starts immediately
4. What are the highest available winnings?The highest winnings of a 100-minute bonus game can run up to 10 000 000 litoshi.
5. Do you have a referral program?Yes. Each user can attract customers and earn extra income with their winnings.ged by any central authority.
6. What is LTC faucet ?LTC faucet is a website where you can get some Litcoin for free. It had been made for advance of cryptocurrency in masses.
7. Who pays for the transfer of coins ?Money transfers to electronic accounts (wallets) are carried out at the cost of the recipient.
8. Why my wallet is blocked?It is strictly forbidden to use any bots, to spin counters, to interrupt to the software and to cheat coins or bonuses in other ways. Your account and all saved coins on it will be blocked in case of any violation of the rules mentioned above. Only one wallet on an IP address.
9. Where are my Litochi? Are they gone?You are required to transfer your coins from the low balance to the high balance through CAPTCHA before you exit the game. In case of leaving your coins on the low account, you lose them.